Thursday, June 08, 2006

Grateful Thursday


Today I am grateful for...

  • The fact that it is raining in the month of June.
  • Rainman and I are going to take class in Art History together over the summer.
  • I have signed up for a belly dance class, that starts on Monday.
  • I've lost sixteen pounds....Whoohoo!
  • I have my blood sugar under control.
  • My new tennis shoes because they make me run faster and jump higher.
  • My new garden hose. It really doesn't take much to make me happy!
  • The fact that failure is not a excuse.
  • I am NOT addicted to therapy or counseling.If you have ever met anyone that has had years and years of therapy or counseling you know exactly what I am saying.

What are you grateful for?


N Posted by Rain at 6/08/2006 12:11:00 AM

1 Comments

  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 9:31 PM  
    I'm Grateful for being able to listen to music, to read books, look at the paint someone has put onto a canvas and see the beauty, hold a baby, play with a puppy, walk in the rain without an umbrella, wonder at the flight of a bird and appreciate that I create my own feelings and reactions!
  • Post a Comment

    « Home