Friday, June 16, 2006

The Happiest Place on the Planet



Today I am grateful for…

  • Walt Disney, for his imagination and visions for the future.
  • Disney Land and Disney World. The happiest places on the planet!
  • The Walt Disney Villains. Some of my friends seem to think they are my ‘true’ family members.
  • The Pirates of the Caribbean~ is my all time favorite attraction, following close behind is the Haunted Mansion. These are excellent links, enjoy!
  • Main Street USA in all of it’s night time splendor.
  • The shopping, I never go home empty handed.
  • Mickey Mouse, for telling my son Punky when he was five, that he was his best friend. It made me cry tears of joy.

Gee, can you guess where I will be this weekend? What are your favorite attractions?


N Posted by Rain at 6/16/2006 01:35:00 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home