LD Monster Halloween
It is that time of the year again when my friend Candy and I plan our annual Halloween/Rainman's 19th Birthday Party! Planning a party of this magnitude takes at least a month to get all the decorations, food, drinks and door prizes complete.
Candy and I could use your help (Lyndon?) with the Halloween themed music for the party. This is what we have so far;
- Li'l Red Riding Hood by Sam the Sham & the Pharaohs
- Halloween Theme by John Carpenter
- The Devil Went Down to Georgia by Charlie Daniels
- Riboflavin by .45 Grave
- Go-Go to the Graveyard by The Deadlines
- Monster Mash by Bobby "Boris" Pickett
- Strange Brew by Cream
- Evil Ways by Santana
- The Purple People Eater by Sheb Wooley
- Psycho Killer by Talking Heads
- Feed My Frankenstein by Alice Cooper
- Watery Grave by Frank Petruccelli
- Frankenstein by Edgar White
- Bo Meets the Monster by Bo Diddley
- Shout at the Devil by Motley Crue
- It's Coming to Get You by Hit Crew
- (Don't Fear) The Reaper by Blue Oyster Cult
- Horror Movies by The Bollock Brothers
- Freaks Come Out at Night by Whodini
- The Witch Queen of New Orleans by Redbone
- Hell by Squirrel Nut Zippers
- Runnin' with the Devil by Van Halen
- Coolest Little Monster by John Zacherley
- Season of the Witch by Donovan
- Friday The 13th by 101 Strings Orchestra
- Graveyard by The Devil Makes Three
- Thriller by Michael Jackson
- Cry Little Sister by Gerard McMann
I would appreciate any suggestions that you may have to add to this list. Thank you!
Labels: Hoildays, Rainman
N Posted by Rain at 10/14/2008 12:32:00 PM
posted at 4:31 PM
I am so looking forward to this party...
How about Black Magic Woman by Santana?
posted at 9:57 PM
I just want dance with you lady
Walker posted at 2:02 PM
Hmm I got to look at my IPOD, I am one of those people that has music for every holiday.
How about Twilight Zone by Golden Earing or Abracadabra by The Steve Miller band.
Marilyn Manson put remade I put a spell on you.
Hell just put a poster of him up and that should be enough to make people's feet move.
Damiel posted at 3:53 PM
I luuurve the Monster Mash with the 'waouuuuuu' stuff
How about :
Ghost town - The Specials ?
Sympathy for the devil - The stones !?!
Goblin girl - Franck Zappa !!!!
Sorry, it might be a bit misplaced that one ;@)
Lyndon posted at 8:48 PM
Hey, Rain just read your post! I'll re-post your question on my site and see what my readers come up with.
When do you need the music by?
Rain posted at 10:33 PM
Samantha~ I am looking forward to seeing your costume, you sexy thang! Black Magic Woman is on the list.
Pirate~ You know I always have room for you on my dance card.
Walker~ Wow, those bands bring up wonderful memories for me :) Thank you, they will be added to the list!
Damiel~ Thank you :) I can't believe I forgot those songs!
Lyndon~ You are such a sweetie! I need the complete list for the DJ by the 25th of October, and the party will be held on Halloween. ((hugs))
Hale McKay posted at 7:23 AM
That's a pretty extensive list as it is.
How about "Werewolves of London."
There was an oldie - not sure of the title, "Haunted House," maybe - where the singer moves into a house haunted by a nasty ghost.
The ghost in a bass voice says, "You better be gone when the morning comes." He drinks hot grease out of a pan.
Then there's "Lori" ? - The guy let the girl use his sweater and walks her home. Forgetting the sweater he goes back and rings the doorbell - only to learn Lori had died a year ago. He goes to graveyard and finds his sweater lying on the grave.
Oh well, my mind returned to normal - blank.
Good luck with the party.