Friday, May 19, 2006

A difficult day


I swear if I hear any more of this I'll scream!
  • In a minute mom...I am playing a game! Put the game on pause already
  • Honey will you...Sure I can do that and stand on my head at the same time!
  • Hold this for me will you? No problem just put it one of the ten grocery bags that I am already holding
  • I was gonna, as soon as I..You are gonna get my foot up your ass!
  • Mom, can I have some money? For what? You have not done your chores!
  • Mom, what did you do with my... Sorry kiddo, I am not responsible for your ear phones.
  • How much are the monthly bills? Am I supposed to know that figure at the top of my head?
  • Did you pay this bill or that one? Both. Did we not just have this conversation?
  • Again? I just took a shower last night! Yes Rainman, we take a shower everyday!
  • I'll just squish the trash down..Don't do that, you will break the bag. See I told you.
  • Did you call this person or this person? Neither, they are not my calls to return.
  • What do you know? According to my eldest son, absolutely nothing!
  • When will I know?As soon as I know, Asshat!
  • I forgot...I'll do it in a minute. Your minute was over a hour ago, now move it!
  • Ms. Rain, if I could have just a minute of your time? One minute leads to an hour, every single time!

I am PMSing, over worked, in pain and all I want to do is take a long bubble bath. Is that really so much to ask? Geez.


N Posted by Rain at 5/19/2006 01:36:00 AM

3 Comments

  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 12:04 AM  
    Wonderful, my dear! And I can't agree more! I have linked you over at my place. Drop by and say hi any time.
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 11:32 AM  
    Okay, who are you and how did you get into my house? See, I knew the 'domestic spy program' was everywhere!

    FLS sent me here.
  • Blogger Rain posted at 2:02 AM  
    The Fat Lady Sings~ Oh my goodness, I am a huge fan of yours!
    Your writing is excellent! Thank you so much for the link! I don't have many days like this one and I truly did want to scream. Again thank you, I feel so honored!

    Alicia~Don't you just hate days like this one? I am so glad to know that I am not alone, thanks for the kind words!

    I hope that you both have a safe and happy week! ~Rain
  • Post a Comment

    « Home