Thursday, July 20, 2006

Being Thankful





Today I am grateful for;

  • The look on Rainman’s face when I handed him a four (including the VIP special preview last night) day passes to San Diego’s Comic Con. He had no idea, this was in the planning stages for months.
  • All the kisses, hugs and words of thanks in return!
  • The joy on his face when I handed him a costume to wear to the Comic Con.
  • The phone call I received after he met Samuel L. Jackson at the preview. Rainman was so excited, I had trouble understanding him!
  • When he came home with a huge bag of freebies including three tee shirts, mugs, stickers, posters, books and wanted to share them with me. Isn’t that sweet?
  • The fact that he wants me to post pictures of his experience, to share with my readers. I really hope they turn out!
  • Rainman’s excitement at the possibility of getting Jason Statham’s autograph.
  • Banana Popsicles. Yummy!
  • Manny, who came to my rescue and fixed my air conditioner. Manny you are awesome!
  • For all of six of my regular readers and commenter’s, thank you!

Blogger is giving me a very hard time right now, so I am going to include this link in case it doesn't show up again after editing. www.comic-con.org


N Posted by Rain at 7/20/2006 01:16:00 AM

2 Comments

  • Blogger Lyndon posted at 7:14 AM  
    He got to meet Samuel Jackson and Jason Statham. I'm soooo jealusy right now!
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 9:59 AM  
    Holy crap, he got to meet Samuel L. Jackson? Awesome! I've never been to a Con meeting. There's a Con about 30 miles outside of my town every year, just haven't gone. Of course I don't think I'd be interested in going unless I knew the Stargate actors were going to be there. Then I would probably embarrass myself and everyone else and shriek like a little girl and then pass out if I actually met them.

    So it's probably best that I didn't go to any kind of Con meeting.
  • Post a Comment

    « Home