Saturday, July 22, 2006

Comic Con and the Over the Line Tournament

Rainman and Reggie Bannister, actor
Phantasm I-IV, Wishmaster
2006 Comic Con San Diego
Rainman and Ken Foree, actor
Dawn of the Dead, X-Files
2006 Comic Con San Diego
Rainman and Sid Haig, actor
Jackie Brown, The Host,
House of 1000 Corpses
2006 Comic Con San Diego
Props from the movie
Pirates of Caribbean Dead Man's Chest
Inside this glass case is a
Black Pearl worth $75,000
More clothing and props from
The Pirates of Caribbean Dead Mans Chest
Brandy Fury
"ah, mom she is a model from Tokyo and
I think she is hot!" =0)
Rainman took lots of pictures and even a video of some really good break dancers! I will post as time permits this weekend.
The temperature in my backyard was 113 degrees at 1:00 p.m., thankfully I was at the OTLT were it was a mere 103! Thank goodness for coolers, gallons of fresh water and fresh fruit.
Lets hope it is a little cooler tomorrow.

N Posted by Rain at 7/22/2006 11:11:00 PM

2 Comments

  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 8:24 AM  
    Your son is right. Brandy Fury is hot! :)
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 4:17 PM  
    Wonderful convention! And those were great pictures. I am amazed at how hot it is out there! This summer is one for the records. Where I live - the local weather guessers are saying that it is the hottest summer on record; and they've been keeping records since the early 1800's! I'm sure we will all be glad to see September.
  • Post a Comment

    « Home