I would like to introduce you to the newest member of the Rain household. She is a AKC German Shepard named Pepper, who came into our lives last Monday. She was a surprise gift from Rainman and Punky's dad, Stuccoman. Aww, isn't she a cutie patootie? Look at those paws, she is going to be huge!
Today I am grateful for;
- Stuccoman, for his love and support. Always willing to go above and beyond for our kids, his family and friends. We are truly blessed to have him in our lives.
- My dog Rascal. A constant companion, loyal and the best protection I have for my family and home.
- LF, for your 'grillin skills'. There truly is no one person better at it than you and it would be a shame if your gifts and experience were not passed down to others. Write the book already!
- Pepper's puppy breath. Not quite as sweet as the smell of newborns head, still I like the smell. And the fact that she is smart and giving a good effort to become house broken.
- For all the rest of the kids in our county starting school in the morning.
- For volunteering to clean our local beaches this weekend. It was a wonderful way to spend time with Rainman and his friends.
- For the U.S. Customs and Border Protection officals for the arrest of a 33 year-old Mexican national at the Tijuana border crossing for allegedly trying to smuggle 38 pounds of heroin in her gas tank.
I hope each of you had a good weekend! Comments are always appreciated.
N Posted by Rain at 8/21/2006 12:13:00 AM
Rain posted at 2:45 AM
Sorry Blogger is really giving me a hard time, here is the link that I wanted to provide you.
ally posted at 8:26 AM
pepper is a cutie! congrats on your new addition.
jules posted at 7:24 PM
Well, I would say "aw", but I'm not a big dog person. If you're happy with her that's the important thing.
TECH posted at 9:10 PM
What a cutie! Dogs rule! :)
Rav`N posted at 1:04 AM
Thats a beautiful looking sheperd. They're one of my favourite breeds. Never had a black one tho. Congrats on the latest addition to your hosuehold.
Brian posted at 8:13 PM
I'm partial to German Shepherds. Very cute!
Bev posted at 4:41 AM
Oh he is adorable. You're so luck he let you into his life. ;) Cheers.
posted at 8:11 PM
Pepper has a wonderful personality, Rain. You are one lucky woman..
Does she like her new pull rope??
love ya, Candy