This week I am grateful for;
- My bottle of maximum strength Pamprin.
- Chocolate, in any form.
- The locks on my office, bedroom and bathroom doors that kept me from biting everyone's heads off.
- My doctor, for calling me back and squeezing me in at the last minute.
- My favorite neighbor, Pharmacist Mike who called me at midnight to let me know that the gate on the side of my house was open.
- For the young man who helped me pick up a stack of magazines that accidentally fell over in line at the grocery store.
- For Twin A and Twin B for helping me clean up the five pound bag of sugar that slipped out of my hands and spilled onto the kitchen floor.
- Did I mention my bottle of maximum strength Pamprin?
- Having a bowl of fresh fruit and a bottle of water for lunch everyday this week.
- Being told first thing in the morning that I am beautiful.
- TFLS, for her support, inspiration and friendship. She constantly challenges me to go further and delve deeper into our common interests. Also, her archives (extensive) about different teas helped in the making of a birthday gift basket for a co worker. Thank you TFLS!
What are you grateful for?
N Posted by Rain at 8/12/2006 12:21:00 AM
Geoffe posted at 9:43 AM
I must say that is a tough list to top.
The Fat Lady Sings posted at 9:40 PM
Thank you, my dear! How very sweet of you. I must admit - it is sometimes hard for me to count my blessings - especially when it has been a hard week; and honey - this last week was hard as nails! But I survived - so I guess I am grateful. Breathing is always better than the alternative!