Spring Rain, Martinez
Date:??? Medium; pastel
Today I am grateful for;
- My faith. It is the strongest anchor I have.
- Making the decision to do the right thing, even if it isn’t the easiest path to take.
- That I am a woman and part of the stronger sex.
- For my son, Punky even when he pushes all my buttons.
- Having the wisdom to know when I need a “time out” and the sense to lock the door behind me.
- For the understanding coworkers and friends who give me my room when I am having a bad day.
- Long walks in the rain after a difficult day.
- Allowing the tears to fall and the long hard sobs to be released.
- Understanding that when I let it out, I no longer have to carry it with me.
- The smell of wet chaparral, sage and lilac…so calming.
- For giving as much as I can, when I can without remorse.
- For every lesson I am given by life’s up’s and down’s because I would not be the person I am with out them.
- For all the wonderful people in my life who challenge me to think differently.
For the realization that I am not alone.
- That life does not have to be perfect to be beautiful.
- For letting me, be myself…again.
What are you grateful for?
N Posted by Rain at 8/04/2006 01:37:00 AM