Sunday, August 06, 2006

Street Scene 2006 Part 2

Street Scene 2006
San Diego' s Bloc Party
Day Two
Wow I had such a good time!


Yeah Yeah Yeahs

Tool


Snoop Dog
Sean Paul
Yard Dogs Road Show

My Chemical Romance

I would like to thank my dad once again for the VIP tickets. This years Street Scene was awesome!

I give applause to every person that worked Street Scene, especially to the good folks that worked in the VIP. At one point during Tools performance, they stopped playing to ask the crowd to take a couple steps backwards so that people in the front would not get hurt. The security officers did a wonderful job!

The only thing that could have made this years Street Scene better would have been that my son Punky had been there with me. You see, for the last four years we have enjoyed each others company at Street Scene. Music and dancing have always been a common denominator between us, since he was a small child. I really missed your presence son, and I hope that next year you will be by my side once again.

How was your weekend?


N Posted by Rain at 8/06/2006 10:13:00 PM

1 Comments

  • Blogger Lyndon posted at 3:11 PM  
    My weekend was definitely not as fun as yours, what an interesting group of preformers.

    Thanks for the get well wish by the way.
  • Post a Comment

    « Home