Thursday, September 21, 2006

Runaway Girl



Misha,

I love you.
Thank you for trusting me.
Your belief in me truly amazes me.
We laughed at the absurdity.
Anger was released in short powerful bursts.
We cried.
Fear and the what ‘ifs’ were discussed.
Resentment rises in its ugliest form lashing out from one mother to the other.
Experiencing gut retching pain, ripping hearts in two
Sifting through the bullshit,
bits and pieces of the truth
floating in the air.
It is what it is.
Reality bites.

And in the silence
your feelings and thoughts
echo thru my mind, body and soul.
You are not alone
there are many others,
including me.
Many moons ago.

I know I pulled everything out of this closet
and swept every nook and cranny.
I thought this door was locked with a key.
Nailed shut, chained and bolted.
Could my eyes be deceiving me?
Oh shit it’s another door!

I can hear my heart thumping
my temperature is rising.
Thump, thump thump
Thoughts are spinning,
it is so hard to breathe,
words are jumbled
My heart is pounding so hard
My body is trembling
Hold on tight and try to catch my breath
Breathe, dam you! Breathe



N Posted by Rain at 9/21/2006 12:04:00 AM

1 Comments

  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 8:41 AM  
    Hey sweetie,

    I understand how difficult it was for you last week, and I know you hate drama along with everything that goes with it.

    You did the right thing by calling the proper authorities. That's why that young girl came to you in the first place. I believe you may have just saved her life.

    And yes you do have the right to be angry. Her mother is in denial.
    She lashed out at you so she could feel better about herself.

    You are the most loving woman I have ever met hell, everyone cares about you.

    I love you and I am proud to be your friend and your LUVA! =)
  • Post a Comment

    « Home