Things that I am grateful for today;
- Our Armed Forces. Thank you for continuing fighting for our freedom!
- Every Fireman, Police Officers and EMT. Can you imagine our lives without them?
- Rescue animals. Especially The San Diego Rescue Team!
- Life Guards. A special thanks to Tim for saving me from a Rip Tide current.
- The Coast Guard, for monitoring the transit of commerical ships through all of the U.S. ports.
- The Border Patrol, for keeping drugs out of our country!
- Teachers, Principals, and classroom Aids for guiding our youth.
- Doctors and Nurses. I would not be here without them.
- Volunteers for feeding the homeless, caring for the elderly and getting the job done.
God Bless America!
N Posted by Rain at 9/10/2006 01:21:00 AM
Lyndon posted at 2:11 PM
Don't think it could be said any better.
Just letting you know thanks to blogger, my site has a new name and address. You can find me at http://lyndonology.blogspot.com/.