Friday, September 01, 2006

On Being Grateful

Things I am grateful for today;

That I am alive!
The beautiful weather.
That my behavior matches my beliefs.
Today was a productive day.
The whole family was together for dinner.
For my son volunteering to clean the dishes.
The comfort of my home and the fact that I have one.
For the strong bonds I have with my family and friends.
For not giving into temptation. Dammed Texas Double Chocolate Cake, it keeps calling my name. Somebody please make it stop!

I hope all of you have a safe Labor Day Weekend! Please don't drink and drive.



N Posted by Rain at 9/01/2006 02:57:00 AM

3 Comments

  • Blogger Lyndon posted at 6:42 AM  
    Have a great Labor Day as well Rain :-)
  • Blogger Politically Homeless posted at 6:39 PM  
    Have a great Labor Day weekend!
  • Blogger Dayngr posted at 11:24 PM  
    Nice blog and great post!
  • Post a Comment

    « Home