Thursday, December 28, 2006

Being Grateful

Thank you Benita for the image!

I am grateful for;

My family. I don’t know how I could have gone this far in life and reached my goals without their love and support. My family means the world to me, and I love’m to pieces!

My friends. You understand and accept me for who I am. Each and every one of you, including those who have reached out to me online. I appreciate and love you all.


My Accountant. Because of him I will have some excellent write offs come tax time. Oh and I can’t forget my Broker for some excellent advice for investments in 2006. Whoo Hoo!

My Doctors and my local Pharmacist. They go above and beyond the call of duty to help me, help myself.

Postal workers. All of my packages, correspondences and yes, even my bills arrive on time. I say good job, everyone!

The kindness of strangers. You have let me in on the freeway, opened doors for me and allowed me to go in front of you in line when I had only one item to purchase. This evening, I had a Christmas dinner with an old friend, Tokoda. The elderly couple at the next table paid for our dinner! When Tokoda asked for our bill our waiter informed us that they had already paid for it including a sizeable tip for him. Wow! How cool is that?

My Secret Santa gift. Oh yes, this is amazing! Warning! Not safe for work! I don’t want to see anyone get fired! Yes, I know who it is from, I am just not sayin! I am such a naughty girl...I love it!
So tell me, what are you grateful for?

Labels:


N Posted by Rain at 12/28/2006 01:10:00 AM

4 Comments

  • Blogger Frances D posted at 1:59 PM  
    You do have a lot to be grateful for.
    And I like the Secret Santa gift **wink wink
    Have a fabulous New Year!
  • Blogger jules posted at 4:12 PM  
    I'm jealous of the santa gift. You must have been a very bad girl this year!

    Hoping this year is better for you and yours than the past one.
  • Blogger Politically Homeless posted at 10:38 PM  
    Wow...that secret Santa gift is way cool :)

    You were a naughty girl and were properly rewarded for it!
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 8:17 AM  
    Can't believe I am admitting this...I have one of those "Secret Santa gifts". It rocks...
  • Post a Comment

    « Home