Wednesday, September 12, 2007

FDA Recalls and a Treasure Chest

Captain Krunch Cereal Box
Thank you for the image Benita!

My friend Benita sent this to me in an email. It is her belief that I should start sharing more with my readers and I suppose she is right. Benita, this post is dedicated to you with love.

Seven things to do before I die:

  • Watch my future grandchildren grow up
  • Go back to Australia and visit Stella.
  • Pay off my home.
  • Spend more time with Rusty, Rainman and my dad.
  • I want to visit Italy one more time.
  • Go visit the Great Wall of China and Canada
  • Watch my boys graduate from college.

Seven things you will never hear come out of my mouth

  • More cottage cheese please.
  • Not tonight dear, I have a headache or I am tired..
  • Will you bait the hook for me?
  • C*%t
  • More ice cream and cake, please.
  • No, I don't want you to go out with the boys tonight.
  • Oh sure I love doing the laundry!

Seven things I cannot do

  • Be responsible for some one else’s happiness.
  • Sew, knit or crochet.
  • Have a one night stand.
  • Run. I have bad knees.
  • Wave my magic wand and "fix" anything
  • Deal with whiney or narcissistic people.
  • Read anyone’s mind.

Seven things that attract me to anyone

  • Intelligence and common sense.
  • Having a great sense of humor.
  • Secure with themselves and their bodies.
  • A positive attitude.
  • Stability.
  • Attractive.
  • Honesty

Seven things I say more often

  • Good morning.
  • Have a good day.
  • I love you and be careful.
  • Thank you.
  • Oh my lookie here
  • I'll be there in two minutes, two seconds.
  • Last one in is a rotten egg!

Seven things I could live the rest of my life without and still be perfectly happy

  • Opening the front door and seeing the police standing outside.
  • Hello, Miss Rainy this is_____ at Grossmont Hospital I am calling to inform you...
  • You want to do what? Only bad girls do that!
  • Missionary is the only way.
  • A selfish, inconsiderate partner that only does the "minimal amount" to get by in life.
  • Mom I wanted you to know that I am no longer a virgin.
  • Mom, ____ has broken my heart.

Seven books I have on my night stand

  • The Catcher in the Rye by JD Salinger
  • Dracula by Bram Stroker
  • Great Expectations by Charles Dickens
  • Charlottes Web by E.B White
  • Madam Secretary: A Memoir by Madeleine Albright
  • Things I Overheard While Talking to Myself by Alan Alda
  • Murder by Dewey Decimal by Stephen B Bagley, a fellow blogger over at 51313 Habor Street


Seven movies I like

  • Braveheart
  • The Wizard of Oz
  • The Silence of the Lambs
  • Norma Rae
  • Schindler’s List
  • One Flew Over the Cuckoo’s Nest
  • Singin’ in the Rain

Seven things that I love to do

  • Cook healthy meals for family and friends
  • Dance, me loves shaking my booty!
  • Watching the clouds float by
  • Have water fights
  • Sex especially outside in the rain
  • Learn something new every day.
  • Spend time with Rascal and Pepper

******

FYI Alert

The FDA has recalled the following...

Dietary Supplement Recall: Here
› Zencore Tabs
Reason for recall: FDA analysis found the product contains potentially harmful ingredients not listed in labeling

Food Recall: Here
› Certain lots of Rimmer brand Mojito Cocktail Garnish
Reason for recall: possible Salmonella contamination

Have a good day :)

PS

Benita, I never said I could spell ;) *smooches*


N Posted by Rain at 9/12/2007 09:27:00 AM

4 Comments

  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 1:31 PM  
    You forgot to add the occassional powder sugar fight with the water fights! ::snert::

    Please don't forget my sunglasses :)

    Thana
  • Blogger SBB posted at 8:14 PM  
    Wahoo! Thanks for the link.

    (And although it reveals how sick I am, I think it's sexy that my book is on your bedside table ... by your bed ... sigh ... :) )
  • Blogger Rain posted at 10:27 AM  
    Thana~ *giggles* powdered sugar makes for a huge mess and the clean up took forever :)

    Tech~ Your welcome! Your thoughts are natural and I take them as a sincere compliment. ((hugs))
  • Blogger tomshideaway posted at 2:58 PM  
    Rain, you know all those profiles of serial killers have the Catcher On The Rye on their night tables!!

    Hope the 7 things you can live without you live without!!
  • Post a Comment

    « Home