Tuesday, September 04, 2007

Hunky Mondays

One for the Ladies....



Photo Source Unknown
Oh my, lookie here!

One for the Guys.....

Source

My weekend was full of surprises;

  • Hot, steamy, wet and wild sex.
  • Lots of laughter.
  • Soaring temperatures.
  • Kinky sex on exercise machine with my Luva.
  • Confessions between friends.
  • The arrival of a gift from a friend in the mail from here Warning! Not Work Safe.
  • Drinking water until I felt like I was going to float away.
  • Spent some well deserved time alone with a good book.
  • Fabulous meals cooked outdoors on the grill. In the heat...Yes, I feel the love!
  • Naughty flirtations and whispered secrets with promises of more to come.
  • Midnight dips in the ocean.
  • An earthquake.
  • Temperatures over 100 degrees for the seventh day in a row.
  • Going through a DUI check point, I thanked the officers for keeping me safe on the streets.
  • Tempers flaring, glass doors breaking and accidents on the freeways.
  • Did I say great sex? Oh my, I guess I did!

I would like to take this oportunity to thank Willis Haviland Carrier for inventing the 'Apparatus for Treating Air' (U.S. Pat# 808897) granted in 1906, was the first of several patents awarded to Willis Haviland Carrier. The recognized 'father of air conditioning' is Carrier, but the term 'air conditioning' actually originated with textile engineer, Stuart H. Cramer. Cramer used the phrase 'air conditioning' in a 1906 patent claim filed for a device that added water vapor to the air in textile plants - to condition the yarn. Read more here

How was your weekend?

Labels: ,


N Posted by Rain at 9/04/2007 12:38:00 AM

3 Comments

  • Blogger mikster posted at 7:35 AM  
    How was my weekend? Sadly, not as good as yours... lol
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 9:51 AM  
    Good, you recieved the movie "Pirates" that I sent you.

    I am looking forward to watching it with you on Wednesday night. {{{evil grins}}}

    To answer your question, yes I want your booty. Anytime, anywhere :)

    Love you Lass

    Your Pirate
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 12:32 PM  
    "Naughty flirtations and whispered secrets with promises of more to come."

    Dam. I need to get laid.

    ((hugs)) Candy
  • Post a Comment

    « Home