Today I am thankful for
- My Luva ~ He means everything to me.
- Punky ~ Understanding that "we" need a short break from each other.
- Rainman ~ Our late night talks, with the understanding that he can say anything to me and not be concerned that I might "take it all wrong"
- "Responsible One" for listening and hearing me out and understanding that my concern is out of love.
- Twin #1 and Twin #2, for excepting our unconditional love and support.
- Hiring Rainman, Twin#1 and Twin #2 for weekly yard work.
- Being able to put together a plan to create a "Native Plant, Drought Resistant Garden" in my backyard.
- Paying all of my monthly bills, in full.
- Rainmans teacher, Ms. Succa for giving me hope that we can succeed with all of the goals, with patience and understanding.
- Getting the facking laundry done, again!
- My families patience with all of my cooking "experiments".
- Being able to take a bubble bath. All by myself with no interruptions.
Life is really good.
N Posted by Rain at 3/24/2006 01:25:00 PM