Today I am giving thanks for;
- Waking up to the sound of Rain falling gently on my bedroom windows.
- The smell of hot fresh coffee.
- Triscuit Roasted Garlic Wheat Crackers, yummy!
- The 1/2 inch rain that we have had in the last twenty four hours.
- Walking through some local nurseries, looking for flowering drought resistant plants.
- The person that turned in my sons phone after finding it.
- The $50 I saved by not having to replace said phone.
- G.P purchasing Rainman's new ice skates and Punky's new skateboard.
- Girl Scout Cookies especially the mint ones.
- The snuggle time I had with my Luva.
- The "special package" that my Luva gave to me.
- The hot guy in the 2006 Mercedes Benz that let me in on the freeway.
- My hair stylist. Only she knows for sure..
- Spring Break and spending quality time with Rainman.
Have a wonderful day!
N Posted by Rain at 3/18/2006 10:38:00 PM