Saturday, March 18, 2006

Giving Thanks

Today I am giving thanks for;

  • Waking up to the sound of Rain falling gently on my bedroom windows.
  • The smell of hot fresh coffee.
  • Triscuit Roasted Garlic Wheat Crackers, yummy!
  • The 1/2 inch rain that we have had in the last twenty four hours.
  • Walking through some local nurseries, looking for flowering drought resistant plants.
  • The person that turned in my sons phone after finding it.
  • The $50 I saved by not having to replace said phone.
  • G.P purchasing Rainman's new ice skates and Punky's new skateboard.
  • Girl Scout Cookies especially the mint ones.
  • The snuggle time I had with my Luva.
  • The "special package" that my Luva gave to me.
  • The hot guy in the 2006 Mercedes Benz that let me in on the freeway.
  • My hair stylist. Only she knows for sure..
  • Spring Break and spending quality time with Rainman.

Have a wonderful day!


N Posted by Rain at 3/18/2006 10:38:00 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home