Wednesday, March 01, 2006

On being thankful

Today I am thankful for....
  • Finding my voice and saying "No."
  • Having the courage to mean it.
  • Telling the whole truth, as I understood it to be.
  • Finding the strength not to give in, yet again.
  • Finally finding someone who understands just how hard and difficult this path has become.
  • Finding support and understanding from a complete stranger.
  • Spending time with my very own "Auntie Dixie Doo" and telling her again how much she truly means to me.
  • Having my son Rainman, give me hugs and kisses.
  • Realizing that I have more power inside me than I ever thought was imaginable.
  • Understanding that forgiving some one or something is not the same as forgetting it.

N Posted by Rain at 3/01/2006 10:28:00 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home