Friday, June 23, 2006

Belated Hunky Monday and a Meme

A belated Hunky Monday
Wyland, he is as gorgeous as the pictures he paints!


I was tagged by Lydon and I am doing this for Petey’ sake. I was asked to point you to Jafer’s direction. This will be my first and last meme. I will not be tagging anyone however if you want to do this on your own, please feel free!

5 things in my fridge:

  1. Fruit ~ cherries, blackberries and strawberries
  2. Milk~ I can’t start the day without it!
  3. Eggs~ I will be making a Texas Double Chocolate cake for a friends birthday on Sunday
  4. Cilantro~ for homemade salsa
  5. Chicken~ for enchiladas

5 things in my closet:

  1. My fathers baseball cards
  2. A slide rule.
  3. My dancing shoes.
  4. A couple of Halloween costumes
  5. An antique film projector

5 things in my purse; I don’t actually carry a purse on a daily basis however, when I do:

  1. Wallet
  2. Keys
  3. Cellphone
  4. Business cards.
  5. Money

5 things in my car:

  1. Various cds
  2. Gas~ Gas companies are still charging $3.15 per gallon where I live!
  3. My attache case
  4. Books~ for reading on the beach
  5. An emergency kit

N Posted by Rain at 6/23/2006 02:43:00 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home