Friday, March 23, 2007

Raindrops Keep Falling

The District Attorneys offer
has been rejected.
The co-defendant's mother mistook me
as her own verbal whipping post.
I have had a bad day, sigh.
Overheard in the courthouse...

A woman is trying to board a bus, but her skirt is too tight and she can't step up. She reaches behind her and lowers the zipper a bit and tries again.
Skirt's still too tight. She reaches behind her and lowers the zipper some more. She still can't get on and lowers the zipper a third time.
Suddenly, she feels two hands on her butt, trying to push her up onto the bus. She spins around and says very indignantly, 'Sir, I do not know you well enough for you to do that!!'
The man responds, 'Lady, I don't know you well enough for you to unzip my fly three times either!' =D
Have a good weekend everyone!

Labels:


N Posted by Rain at 3/23/2007 11:09:00 AM

4 Comments

  • Blogger jules posted at 9:04 PM  
    Sorry to hear that kiddo. Call me if you need to talk. I'm off all day tomorrow.
  • Blogger TFLS posted at 12:37 PM  
    I am really sorry, my dear. I know you were quite hopeful this would all work itself out. How terrible that woman singled you out like that. Is there really no way to sever? Do they have to be tried together like this? I'm praying for you, honey. I wish I could help.
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 1:49 PM  
    sigh... you and your son are in my thoughts.

    glad to see that you haven't lost your sense of humor though. hugs.
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 7:59 PM  
    *Hug* sorry to hear that things didn't go too well.
  • Post a Comment

    « Home