Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Ten Things I Love To Do



Ten things I love to do;
  • Having hot, passionate and naughty sex with someone I care about. Anytime, anywhere! ;)
  • Go to the beach, sit in the sand and catch waves along with Southern California's finest surfers.
  • Work outside in my garden, getting my nails dirty, pulling weeds and mixing nutrients into the ground. I love the sweet smell of jasmine, roses, sweet peas and lavender. I also plant tomatoes, peppers, onions, carrots and pumpkin.
  • Cook special dishes for my family and friends. Using the freshest ingredients and making sure to add that special ingredient...love, into everything I make. Yummy!
  • I volunteer four to six hours of my time, a week to help the less fortunate that live in my city. I do laundry for aids patients and deliver meals to the elderly and the sick.
  • Immerse myself in the arts by visiting museums, going to concerts, the theatre and taking classes offered by local colleges.
  • Play the stock market and invest my savings for my retirement.
  • Taking a long hot bubble bath, it is so relaxing for the soul.
  • Traveling to far away places and experiencing the culture around me.
  • Sleep. Need I say more?

I would like to thank all of you who expressed birthday greetings for my dad, they made his 75th birthday even more special!

Rusty will be back in court on Friday and we are hoping for some kind of a deal from the District Attorney's office. Please keep us in your prayers!


Have a great day everyone!









Labels:


N Posted by Rain at 3/21/2007 12:48:00 PM

7 Comments

  • Blogger jules posted at 5:11 PM  
    I happen to like number one myself. And if there's no one I care passionately about, I'm not above enjoying number one with who ever's handy.

    Best of luck to you and Rusty.
  • Blogger Politically Homeless posted at 5:12 PM  
    I too love the gardening and all those sweet smells. However, I'd definitely have to go with that hot, passionate, and naughty sex.

    I'm thinking that if I played the stock market right I'd have more time for hot sex and gardening.onrws
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 6:06 PM  
    nothing wrong with number one. it would be on my list too.

    although I work in the agriculture industry, I don't have much of an interest in gardening. The few plants I do maintian are productive ones like fruit trees or herbs. The closest I come to ahving an ornamental plant is a coffee plant.
  • Blogger Tisha! posted at 11:36 PM  
    Happy belated Birthday to Papa!

    Except for the stock market (I'm too chicken to try) I hear ya babe on all the others!

    BIG kiss
  • Blogger choochoo posted at 2:57 AM  
    I love the idea of running. I'd luuuve to be one of those people who got up early in the morning for a run, and I'd planned to do it today. On the other hand, I don't love the practice of running so very much. Or at all, really.
    So that's both something that I love and hate all at the same time.
  • Blogger tomshideaway posted at 7:46 AM  
    Nice list, I'd have to go with #1, #4, #10, #2, #1,#8, #4, #1, #1, #10 to have a really perfect day..
  • Blogger cathy posted at 4:09 PM  
    Number ! seems popular:)
  • Post a Comment

    « Home