Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Women's History Month

The History of Women's Suffrage
For Candy...

Bitch
Written by M. Brooks, S. Peiken
Artist Meredith Brooks

I hate the world today
You're so good to me
I know but I can't change
Tried to tell you
But you look at me like maybe
I'm an angel underneath
Innocent and sweet
Yesterday I cried
Must have been relieved to see
The softer side
I can understand how you'd be so confused
I don't envy you
I'm a little bit of everything
All rolled into one

Chorus:
I'm a bitch, I'm a lover
I'm a child, I'm a mother
I'm a sinner, I'm a saint
I do not feel ashamed
I'm your hell, I'm your dream
I'm nothing in between
You know you wouldn't want it any other way

So take me as I am
This may mean
You'll have to be a stronger man
Rest assured that
When I start to make you nervous
And I'm going to extremes
Tomorrow I will change
And today won't mean a thing

Chorus
Just when you think, you got me figured out
The season's already changing
I think it's cool, you do what you do
And don't try to save me

Chorus
I'm a bitch, I'm a tease
I'm a goddess on my knees
When you hurt, when you suffer
I'm your angel undercover
I've been numb, I'm revived
Can't say I'm not alive
You know I wouldn't want it any other way

National Women's History Project

Oh, good grief! I am so busy I can't see straight! Will I ever dig myself out?
How is your day going?

Labels:


N Posted by Rain at 3/06/2007 11:05:00 AM

4 Comments

  • Blogger jules posted at 2:22 PM  
    Was not going so hot until I scrolled down and looked at hunky Monday. Yummy.
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 5:03 PM  
    So far Vista has been fairly good. haven't run into any major problems. It is quite different from Windows in a way but not so bad that you'll be lost using it. It's claim to being user friendly is certainly not exagerated. It is indeed VERY user friendly. It is also FAST (because it runs off your video card and your processor... especially if you have a dual core processor). One thing I don't like about it is how flasy and gadget filled it is (its got 2 clocks for isntance). But if you're like me and don't like all that then just turn it off. I've only been using it for a few days so although I haven't run into any problems yet, I'm sure I will eventually. The good news is that as soon as we installed it ( a week after it got released) it downloaded updates in the double figures. So yes, it does have a lot of bugs (as expected), but that also means that Microsoft is keeping on top of things and fixing the bugs as soon as they can. If you don't have a machine thats relatively new, I probably wouldn't recomend it. But if you do ahve a fairly up-to-date machine or you plan on updating soon, so far I'd say go ahead and get it. It seams to be rpetty good.
  • Blogger mikster posted at 5:47 PM  
    Well...i for one had the day off....and did very little that anyone would consider constructive. Of course I'm not sure that's something you wanna hear though.
  • Blogger choochoo posted at 2:05 AM  
    "Bitch" is one of my favorite songs. I'm a bitch, too. Though be it a charming and lovable one8)

    And I love the picture of the old program:)
  • Post a Comment

    « Home