Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Thank You!




I want to thank everyone for their comments yesterday.I feel truly blessed and I am amazed by the outpouring of love and friendship. When things such as these happen to me I realize that the world is not so cold and heartless after all. You all are awesome and thanks for making my day!
My son has a court hearing later on this week and I am hoping that they will offer him some sort of a deal. I am praying that my dumbass son has the smarts to take what is offered because if he goes to trial in March, a jury would probably give him the maximum of fifteen years and two strikes. ={
Now if you will excuse me, I am off to Mardi Gras, San Diego style. I am looking forward to listening to some great bands, earning some beads, shakin' my bootay and getting me some bootay later on! =0}

Labels: ,


N Posted by Rain at 2/20/2007 06:05:00 PM

4 Comments

  • Blogger cube posted at 9:52 AM  
    Happy Belated Birthday. Have fun @ SD Mardi Gras. Arrr!
  • Blogger jedimerc posted at 12:29 PM  
    Enjoy Mardi Gras and all the shaking and stuff it entails :)
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 7:10 PM  
    sounds like awesome fun. can't wait to hear about it. The only mardi grass we get over here is the gay and lesbian mardi grass. its colourfull enough but doesn't involve bands and stuff. Also, theres an air about it that gives you the distinct impression that the participants are out to make a point and out to shock rather than just a lot of relaxed, fun, extravagance.
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 1:55 PM  
    I was delighted to read that it was your birthday and that you were going to a San Diego Mardi Gras.
    But very saddened to read about your son's trouble. I hope it all works out.
    Thanks for visiting me.
    Sending good vibes from New York
  • Post a Comment

    « Home