Wednesday, February 07, 2007

I am sick.


I am sick.
I have been admitted into the emergency room twice in the last twelve hours.
I am a diabetic and the doctors are not taking any chances.
They have run many tests and taken eight vials of blood.
They are pushing mega doses of antibiotics into my system
and it is making my skin feel tingly.
The doctors are giving me lots of Vicodin and it makes me feel loopy.
Feeling tingly and loopy at the same time, it works for me!
I am such a light weight.
I wonder does that make me a cheap date?
Goodnight everyone.

Labels:


N Posted by Rain at 2/07/2007 12:21:00 AM

6 Comments

  • Blogger Lyndon posted at 3:32 AM  
    I'm so sorry to hear that your sick :-(

    Hope everything works out for the best, get better soon!
  • Blogger SBB posted at 6:55 AM  
    You're in my prayers, Rain. I hope you feel better soon.
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 8:05 AM  
    i'm sorry honey, get better...
  • Blogger jules posted at 4:24 PM  
    Now you're REALLY freaking me out...I'm diabetic too...if I make a trip to the emergency room, your ass is grass!
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 6:30 PM  
    Doesn't sound too good. Hope it ends up being nothing too serious. Get well!

    My mom has diabetes. I know how it can mess up even a small problem.
  • Blogger Politically Homeless posted at 6:50 PM  
    I'm so sorry to hear that! I hope you stabilize and get better soon!

    *HUGS*
  • Post a Comment

    « Home