Saturday, January 20, 2007

The Power of Crystal



I would like to thank everyone for their prayers and words of encouragement. Rusty's day in court was a bitter pill to swallow and the amount of evidence presented was in my humble opinion overwhelming. Because of this experience I have a new found respect and compassion for those families and friends that sit in the gallery in support of either side of a case that is being presented. Our next court date is in late February and I am hoping that there will be a deal on the table at that time. If not, Rusty's trial is set to begin in late March.

I hate Crystal Meth, her strength and the power that she holds over her victim's souls. She leaves a huge amount of destruction in her path and takes the innocent down right along with her victims. Sniff..

Labels: ,


N Posted by Rain at 1/20/2007 12:34:00 PM

6 Comments

  • Blogger jedimerc posted at 1:45 PM  
    I definitely wish you the best in this situation, and while I have not had to deal with a drug like Crystal Meth, I have seen other drugs take their hold on family members and not let go... I will send as much good energy as I can your direction.
  • Blogger Hale McKay posted at 2:38 PM  
    Because I have been close to your anguish, I have taken the liberty to feature you in my post of 1/20. I hope you don't mind that I "borrowed" a couple of your images to illustrate my little tribute to you, your woes, and your site.
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 12:09 AM  
    Oh hon. I am so sorry! I know, first hand, the pain that meth can cause. When I was 14, my best friend's older sister's boyfriend went into cardiac arrest right infront of us from doing meth. My prayers are with you & your family. Hang in there and don't give up.
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 1:13 AM  
    Stopped by from Hale's blog. Good luck to you and Rusty.
  • Blogger jules posted at 9:50 AM  
    You know how to get in touch with me if you need to. Our court date should be sometime this week. Here's wishing all of us a better year!
  • Blogger TFLS posted at 3:35 PM  
    I am sorry, honey. You and Rusty are in my prayers over this. I hope that the prosecution sees this more as rehabilitation than as punishment. I know this is hard for you. I wish I could help.
  • Post a Comment

    « Home