Friday, January 05, 2007

Recipe for Miracles


"Recipe for Miracles"

1 part of knowing who you are
1 part of knowing who you aren't
1 part of knowing what you want
1 part of knowing who you wish to be
1 part of knowing what you already have
1 part of choosing wisely from what you have
1 part of loving and thanking God for ALL you have.
Give thanks.

Combine ingredients together gently until finely blended.
Use thoughts, Words and actions for best results.
Bake until Blessed. Give thanks again.

******

What do these three actors have in common?

Gailard Sartain

Jennifer Jones

Larry Drake

Anyone want to take a guess? Answer to follow in comments.

Comments are always appreciated.

Labels:


N Posted by Rain at 1/05/2007 12:49:00 AM

6 Comments

  • Blogger Tisha! posted at 1:15 AM  
    Sorry I have no idea what they have in common but I am hoping you'll enlighten me. But I really liked that "Recipe for Miracles", thanks!
  • Blogger jedimerc posted at 12:35 PM  
    Have no clue, but I thought I would wish you a good weekend anyway :)
  • Blogger Rain posted at 9:42 PM  
    Aw geez, I forgot to publish the answer in the comments! Duh, lol.

    Larry Drake, Jennifer Jones and Gailard Sartain were all born in Tulsa, Ok.

    Have a safe and happy weekend everyone! Opps, got to go, my date is here =0)
  • Blogger Lexa Roséan posted at 12:00 AM  
    no idea what they have in common but I like the recipe :)
  • Blogger alphawoman posted at 3:38 AM  
    They are all dead?
  • Blogger jedimerc posted at 12:57 PM  
    'Larry Drake, Jennifer Jones and Gailard Sartain were all born in Tulsa, Ok.'

    See, three reasons Tulsa is better than Somalia... sorry, still a little punchy about the subject :)
  • Post a Comment

    « Home