Saturday, January 27, 2007

Being Thankful


Thank you for the image Benita!


Today I am thankful for;
  • The mail. Not one credit card bill to be seen.
  • My Ford dealership. They are courteous, professional and go above and beyond to make my experience a happy one.
  • The florist delivery guy. Someone sent me flowers this week (all together now, say awe) and not only did he deliver my flowers, he helped me bring in my groceries. He earned a big tip and kudos from me to his boss in the form of a telephone call.
  • San Diego surfers. Golden gods and goddess, each and every one of them are a joy to behold.
  • The doctors up at Scripts La Jolla Hospital for saving the lives of my neighbors this week, Mike my favorite Pharmacist had a heart attack and his wife Donna from suffering an asthma attack both on the same day.
  • The doctors over at Maui General for saving the life of my Auntie Dixie from asthma attack. She is eighty two years old and suffers from COPD. She was released from the hospital yesterday after spending six days in ICU.
  • My dogs. Rascal and Pepper, for bringing so much joy into my life especially after a hard days work. There is nothing better than the unconditional love that they give me on a daily basis.
  • My son Rainman. Who is tolerant, humble, loving and never complains that his social life requires him to wear a Tux, twice within a week. Now if I could just convince him to keep his room clean.


What are you thankful for? Have a safe and happy weekend everyone!

Labels:


N Posted by Rain at 1/27/2007 11:23:00 AM

7 Comments

  • Blogger Tisha! posted at 1:54 PM  
    Much to be thankful for and we tend too easily to forget! Lovely flower and wonderful thoughts thanks doll!
  • Blogger Politically Homeless posted at 3:59 PM  
    Right now I am thankful that I've done 2/3 of my weekend class and my brain is not yet turned to mush!

    More seriously, I have much to be thankful for including great working colleagues, a wonderful girlfriend, and fantastic kids.
  • Blogger Damiel posted at 6:23 AM  
    I'm happy to be in one piece - physically, pschologically & philosophically !
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 3:30 PM  
    *lol* Good luck trying to convince Rainman to keep his room clean. My mom's been trying that with me all my life. I'm 30 and my room is still a mess.
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 10:14 PM  
    aww

    that today is sunday and there was no mail at all.
    fannel sheets
    furry critters
    caller id.
    and this week, that i don't have more kids.
  • Blogger Blue Panther posted at 12:13 AM  
    There are a lot of things I am thankful for.

    There are a lot of little things in our life that we take for granted and only realisze what they meant to us, when we lose them!
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 8:30 AM  
    You have much to be thankful for - sending my best wishes and energy to Aunt Dixie & your neightbors.
    Bet Rainman looks handsome in his tux.
    Take care,
    Frances
  • Post a Comment

    « Home