Saturday, February 10, 2007

Things Left Unsaid Part 1


I first saw this here and it was originally posted here.

Things left unsaid...
  • Oh crap here we go again!
  • Get a divorce and stop using me as a scapegoat for your misery.
  • I want off this pedestal.
  • Where the hell are your priorities?
  • Who are you and what do you have to gain by telling me this?
  • You are saying this to me in the name of love?
  • Just stop.
  • You are a liar, a cheat and you disgust me.
  • I am so disappointed with your actions.
  • Just because I won’t sleep with you does not mean I won’t make a good wife for your son.
  • You choose the bottle over me, now I know exactly where I stand with you.
  • Was it worth it?
  • I lied to her, told her that you were there and that it was okay for her to go.
  • You have two heads, only one has a brain in it and you are using the wrong one.
  • Oh boy, that is a decision that you are going to regret.
  • How can you look at yourself in the mirror after what you have done?
  • Dam, I am so glad that is not me!
  • This is an apology?
  • Separate, asshat. We are not all cut from the same cloth.
  • Since when are you an expert on societies values?
  • Raising your voice will not change the facts in this case.
  • I can not, will not live with you in Dysfunction Junction.


To be continued...

Have a great weekend everyone!

Labels: ,


N Posted by Rain at 2/10/2007 03:30:00 AM

6 Comments

  • Blogger Wally Banners posted at 2:04 PM  
    LMAO RAIN YOU ROCK!:)
  • Blogger Hale McKay posted at 7:55 PM  
    LOL! I certainly wouldn't want to get on your bad side!

    Catching up on the reading - I hope you are feeling okay.
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 8:18 PM  
    LOL! <(-.-)>
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 9:09 PM  
    Letting go of these thoughts does wonders for the soul, you go sweetie!

    I am glad you are feeling better, at one point, all the color in those beauitful blue eyes of yours drained out. It was scary. :(

    Love, Samantha
  • Blogger Politically Homeless posted at 8:08 PM  
    Love it!
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 12:05 AM  
    man, i coulda said a lot of these same things... actually i did say a lot of them.

    ;-)
  • Post a Comment

    « Home