Wednesday, February 28, 2007

He said

Image stolen from Jules...
Thanks!


Focus on someone holding my hand in friendship, seeing it as a betrayal and a justification for your actions for an entire fucking year!


Asking for and receiving financial help from me and then slowly proceed to dismantle my self esteem and my confidence.


Tell me not to get too comfortable in our relationship and tell me that I can be replaced.


Never acknowledge an act of kindness and take advantage of my love for you.


Hold on to the negativity in your life and make sure to focus all of it on me.


Give me ultimatums and tell me that I should be grateful for what you have chosen to give to me.


After listening to him for two hours, ranting and raving about his ex girlfriend refuses to separate our relationship with the one that he had with her.


When I am down and need reassurance, make sure that I am aware that I am indeed your very last priority with your words and actions.


Slam a door in my face, asshat!


Tell me again not to get too comfortable and that I can be replaced. That is twice in one month!


Ask me to purchase something for you and when I say no, tell me that you don’t like the fact that I said no to quickly.


Focus on unintentional mistakes and mishaps. Be sure to make a mountain out of a mole hill and make me walk on eggshells around you.


Remind me that my shit does indeed stink and then proceed to break “it” down to me. Call it knocking me down a peg or two.


Get angry, call me rude and shove me out the door when I ask a where my property is located.


Telling me that you want to make your point by fucking me.

And he wonders why I don't care anymore!

Labels: ,


N Posted by Rain at 2/28/2007 10:51:00 AM

8 Comments

  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 10:50 PM  
    :9 *hug* If this person is still in your life, why is that the case? You deserve to be surrounded by better people than that.
  • Blogger Rain posted at 1:09 AM  
    Thanks for your concern Rav'N, I assure you he has been gone for a very long time. I just recently ran into him and he asked me why I don't care or like him anymore.
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 9:20 AM  
    You are a very special woman..if he does not appreciate you for who you are then you are much better off without him!

    The asshole doesn't know a good thing when he sees it!

    I wonder what he would say if he saw this post?
  • Blogger jules posted at 2:38 PM  
    I think I was married to his brother.
  • Blogger Serena posted at 2:40 PM  
    Grrrr! You are well rid of this asshole. It's just too bad that there are plenty more like him out there.
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 11:22 PM  
    really, he probably always did wonder why you did care in the first place.

    hugs honey
  • Blogger jedimerc posted at 1:01 PM  
    Love the image... wish more of my species would take that to heart...
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 9:06 PM  
    Damn
  • Post a Comment

    « Home