Thursday, April 19, 2007

The Man of the House




~~~~~~~~

The husband had just finished reading a new book entitled, "YOU CAN BE THE MAN OF YOUR HOUSE".

He stormed to his wife in the kitchen and announced, "From now on, you need to know that I am the man of this house and my word is Law. You will prepare me a gourmet meal tonight, and when I'm finished eating my meal, you will serve me a sumptuous dessert. After dinner, you are going to go upstairs with me and we will have the kind of sex that I want. Afterwards, you are going to draw me a bath so I can relax. You will wash my back and towel me dry and bring me my robe. Then, you will massage my feet and hands. Then tomorrow, guess who's going to dress me and comb my hair?"

The wife replied, "The fuckin' funeral director would be my first guess."

~~~~~~~

A good thing...

I am getting 477 miles to a tank of gas in my new car! Yay!

A not so good thing...

My German Shepherd puppy Pepper is in heat and my male dog Rascal who is fixed, knows he should be doing something other than being Peppers bitch. =0)

A wonderful thing...

Stuccoman competely painted my livingroom in designer colors and I love it! I may post some pictures after I put everything back on the walls. He painted one wall an accent color that is called cherry cola and it is gorgeous!

A not so wonderful thing...

I forgot to ask stuccoman to put a drop of vanilla into the paint so we have all been high on paint fumes for the last two days! =0)

~~~~~~

Our hearts and prayers are still with those victims and their families at Virginia Tech. Such a sad and senseless tragedy.

Please remember that Cho Seung-Hui does not represent all Koreans. He was one man who was mentally ill and should not be held as the poster child for all of Korea's culture, morals and values. I'm just sayin..

I hope your week is going well, take care everyone! Comments are always appreicated.

Labels: ,


N Posted by Rain at 4/19/2007 10:53:00 PM

7 Comments

  • Blogger Karin W. posted at 10:53 AM  
    I liked that story. I was just surfing Blogexplosion when I had to stop for a while and read ... Thank you for sharing.
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 4:49 PM  
    Pepper is so beautiful, are you going to let her have puppies?

    See you tomorrow night! Love ya sweetie!

    ~Candy
  • Blogger jules posted at 4:27 AM  
    Cool video.
  • Blogger cube posted at 7:15 AM  
    We have a German shepherd puppy but she's only 4 months. Plus we have a cat named Pepper. Small world, eh?

    Have a good weekend!
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 12:42 PM  
    Hey Ms. Rainy,

    Jules is right, that is a very cool video!

    Thanks for breakfast this morning! Funny how you found something to cook when just last night M. we would need to go out to eat grr!

    Put your dancing shoes on because I am taking all of you out tonight. Just me with six gorgeous women on my arm, I certainly am a lucky man ;)

    XOXO T~
  • Blogger Rain posted at 5:24 PM  
    Hi Karin, thanks for stopping by!

    Candy =0) I have not decided yet if I am going to allow Pepper to have puppies.

    Hi Jules! I love me some bubbles and I have a friend that is a professional bubblogist.

    Hello Cube...Your cat Pepper is so cute =)

    Hi T~ What do you expect from a girl who is more than half your age? She is a model, food is the very last thing on her mind! =0)
    Can I have first dance??
  • Blogger Hale McKay posted at 5:52 PM  
    I like the video too.

    LOL @ the funeral director.

    Was catching up on comments over at my place. To answer your question belatedly about "salt licks:"

    They are large blocks of salt on a post, usually in a field for cattle to lick. The joke was suggesting that since the girls had salt licks in their bathrooms - they were "cows."
  • Post a Comment

    « Home