Sunday, July 29, 2007

Being Grateful




Today I am grateful for;

  • Being alive and loving every minute of the day.
  • For finding a new perspective on life.
  • Suddenly yesterday’s worries and stresses really don’t seem all that devastating anymore.
  • Embracing the good and the bad and I cling to the memories and love them.
  • For being given and deserving second chances in life and taking full advantage of them.
  • Midnight swimming and surfing in the warm waters of La Jolla Shores.
  • The fact that I can still surf after all the damage I have done to my knees.
  • Having friends around to remind me of happy, playful childhood memories.
  • Being able to laugh at myself and tolerate the teasing of friends.
  • The respect and love I get on a daily basis from most of my family and friends.
  • The many great teachers who have aided in the shaping of my adventurous and interesting life, ever unfolding in new and exciting ways.
  • Having the courage to be fully self-expressed and being comfortable in my own skin.
  • The rich smells of jasmine, sage and eucalyptus that are always in the air in San Diego.
  • That my pink vodka lemonade sno cones turned out and everyone liked them!
  • For all of you who have reached out to me in friendship. I love your comments and your emails. =0)
  • The fact that today is the last day of the San Diego Comic Con 2007, it is time for Rainman to come back to earth. ***giggles***

How was your weekend?

Labels:


N Posted by Rain at 7/29/2007 10:09:00 AM

4 Comments

  • Blogger Simply Bananas posted at 10:54 AM  
    hello Rain, just dropped in to say hi, great article btw
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 1:46 PM  
    Hey Rain!! (-: Any of those Sno Cones left??
  • Blogger Rain posted at 4:20 PM  
    Hi simply bananas!
    Thank you, posts such as these remind me of all the good things in my life :)

    Hey Tom,

    You betcha! In fact I did think of you when I was making them...Wishing that I could drink one on the very site of your dream house. ;)
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 8:07 PM  
    *sigh* Comic Cons... One of these days I will get to attend one... I hope
  • Post a Comment

    « Home