Thanks for the image, Benita!
20 Ways To Make HIS Xmas... XXXmas!
1. Trim his tree.
2. Lick his luscious candy cane.
3. Be his "ho-ho-ho" for the holidays.
4. Polish his christmas balls.
5. Ride him like a reindeer.
6. Taste his sweet egg-nog.
7. Deck the halls with moans of pleasure.
8. Fa, la, la, latio- la, la, la, la.
9. Spark his menorah with a hot strip tease.
10. Request a stiff stocking stuff-her!
11. Make his Kris Kringle tingle.
12. Gift wrap yourself in sexy lingere.
13. Unwrap his package.
14. Hang mistletoe from any place you want kissed.
15. Rock his jingle bells in the frosty air.
16. Make your Rudolph's hose as red as his nose.
17. Heat him up with a snow job.
18. Give the Christmas carolers a show of your own.
19. Dress up as Santa's nasty little helper.
20. Make sure you're naughty, so it's nice.
Have a great "hump" day! ;0)
Labels: Hoildays, misc
N Posted by Rain at 12/12/2007 12:27:00 PM
Hale McKay posted at 8:42 PM
Hoping the up-coming holidays are good to you, Rain.
I love your X-rated Cristmas tips. (I said "tips?")
I see you have some other Christmas posts - I'll scroll down after leaving this comment to check them out. Of course, as last year, since the day after Thanksgiving my posts are virtually all Christmas related. I have posted several Christmas carol parodies too.
I don't know if you have ever watched or are a fan of the X-Files, but you might get a kick out my Christmas parody of the show
The X-mas Files.
(I think I'm going to "steal" your tips - but certainly with credit to you as the source.)
Hale McKay posted at 10:45 PM
I just found your comment at my alternate site, Suppository of the Soul.
I use that one primarily for material that is a little racier than what I use at my other site. )That's not saying "It Occurred To Me" is suitable for the kiddies.)
Sometimes I find stuff I like of the more risque or dirty nature that I choose not to put on the main blog, and yet I hate to see it go to waste.
If you were to check the archives (There's only 20? or so posts on the site) you would see.
Thanks for the visit and the comment.
Christie posted at 8:56 AM
Sornie posted at 3:48 PM
I will be referring my wife to this very post for Christmas gift ideas! A good laugh!
posted at 11:19 PM
Love your website, comments and stories!
Intriguing, you are!
Bob the goat (Capricorn)