Tuesday, December 04, 2007

Christmas Suggestions

The following was sent to me in an email from my friend Samantha. I hope you enjoy it as much as I did.

For all of you that don't know what to get someone for Christmas, here are some interesting ideas!
For that special someone that can't have their porridge, hm I mean
their noodles to hot.


Have a long commute? Try this nifty hat so that your special someone does not get neck strain.


I am not really sure what to say about this one except,
I don't want it for Christmas!

Know someone that feels lonely?
This can help them feel safe and secure!



Have your floors cleaned instantly!

An accessory that is both a fashion statement and protects their shoes!

This one is will keep you on your toes!
It also doubles as a weapon.

I know at least ten women that would want
one of these! Just in case you are wondering,
I do not want one of these because I love to
play in the "Rain".

*****
Someone has stated that the three phrases that best sum up the
Christmas season are:

"Peace on Earth"
"Goodwill to Men" and
"Batteries not included."

Isn't that the truth!

****

Now that my boys are no longer children, I am noticing so many cool toys in the Sunday paper that are inexpensive and would be fun to play with. Sadly I don't know any one with young children to buy for anymore. Sigh.

****

Did you know?

San Diego is the nations largest producer of avocados. San Diego produces over 40% of California's avocados which account for 95 percent of the avocados produced in the entire United States. Guacamole anyone?

To quote one of my favorite bloggers...

"That is all, have a day"~ aka_Monty

Labels: ,


N Posted by Rain at 12/04/2007 05:40:00 AM

10 Comments

  • Blogger choochoo posted at 7:05 AM  
    I probably should have had tissues strapped to my head last week, when I had my cold...
  • Blogger Marie posted at 10:20 AM  
    Very unique and interesting gifts!
  • Blogger Media-storage Wholesale posted at 2:21 PM  
    LOL! Thanks for sharing..
  • Blogger heiresschild posted at 4:24 PM  
    i followed your link here from marie's blog. i love these gifts; they are a hoot. would you mind if i put this post on my blog? i think people would really enjoy it?

    sylvia
  • Blogger Shannon akaMonty posted at 5:56 AM  
    Okay, we all need the umbrella with the...shower curtain around it. BUT. The arm pillow thing? I could totally get behind that. Plus it wouldn't sweat in the middle of the night. Heehee

    xoxox
  • Blogger Rain posted at 10:05 AM  
    Hi choochoo!

    Sorry to hear about your cold, I hope you are feeling better!

    Marie~ Keep up the good work, honey! Remember to take it day by day and you will get the results that you want.

    Evelgal~ Thank you so much, I am glad you enjoyed the post! Please come again.

    HeiressChild~ Wow I love your site!
    Please feel free to use the pictures :)

    aka_Monty~ I would not mind having one of those pillows myself! No snoring or farts to deal with...LOL
  • Blogger RR Johnson Jr. posted at 11:18 AM  
    Thanks for the wonderful posting
  • Blogger Shemah posted at 1:17 AM  
    LOL! this has to be one of the funniest posts i've bloghopped to today! Amazing stuff.. and yeah, I wouldn't mind that umbrella with the shower curtain thingy, though! And the toddler rug suit would make a nice gift, i think! Great post! :D

    Shemah
  • Blogger mikster posted at 6:37 AM  
    My kids are at the age where money and gift cards work the best. Trying to buy something they actually like gets harder as they get older.
  • Blogger Hale McKay posted at 8:52 PM  
    Great post!

    Alas, it is true isn't it? The toys for the kids today are marvelous. Like your boys, my daughter is all grown up.

    While I'm young enough to enjoy them, perhaps she'll bless us with a grandchild - or two - and then we again buy toys that we can play with too!
  • Post a Comment

    « Home