Wednesday, November 07, 2007

FDA Sexual Energy Recall & Meme

Thanks for the image Benita!


The other day I was visiting one of my favorite bloggers James who happens to be a very sexy pirate, over at Letters from the Sanitarium. I found this in his archives and I stole it...ha! It's my treasure now...go on over, have a lookise and tell him I sent you. Be sure to check out his art...especially if you enjoy or support "Outsider Art", like I do.

20 Questions


1.What's in your wallet? My ID, medical cards, one credit card, seven club cards, two condoms and $40.00.
2.What's under your bed? A dust bunny or two, a baseball bat, one thigh high stocking and a treasure box full of memories.
3.What's on that way top shelf or in the very far back of your closet?A hat box full of love letters written by my dad to my mother.
4.What's in your underwear drawer? Hmm, thongs, lingerie, two sachets and my
very favorite toy ;0}.
5.What's in the trunk of your car? Sorry nothing in there except an emergency kit.
6. What colour is the under ware your wearing at this moment? I am not wearing panties. I only wear them when it is absolutely necessary like when I go to the doctor's office.
7. Do you have a super-secret hiding place and what's in it? I can’t tell you that...it is a secret! You can not get it out of me...I am zipping my mouth shut and throwing away the key!
8.Do you feel guilty about something right now, if yes what? No. I stopped carrying those heavy loads years ago.
9.What is the most embarrassing thing in your room right now? My room is dusty, I need to clean it.
10.Have you done something recently you hope no one finds out about? Hmm, nothing that I can think of at the moment. However I must warn you I can be sneaky sometimes ;)
11.What is your last thought before you fall asleep? Amen.
12.How long have those leftovers been in the fridge? What leftovers? I live with two male eighteen year olds, pfft.
13.If I confiscated your computer and took a look around....what would I find? You would definitely find out about my naughty side ;0)
14.Do you sleep with anything? Nope, just me in my natural naked state.
15.What is your midnight snack weakness? My Luva. Oh and the occasional peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
16.Have you ever you shop lifted? No.
17.Have you ever vandalized anything? Nope.
18.Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? Yes, last weekend and he made me feel like the most beautiful and sexiest woman alive.
19.What do you wait until no one is looking to do? Usually, I masturbate but I do like an audience ;) Okay I know it is exactly what James said, LOL
20. What no number twenty? What kind of meme ends on the odd, unsettling number of 19?? Alright, I'm going to take it upon myself to ask one final question to even this thing out. When did you lose your virginity? Hmm...age 14. It was not my choice; I wanted to wait until marriage.

This was really fun! Although I am not going to tag anyone, please feel free to take it and share on your own site.


*****
FYI..


FDA Requests Recall of Illegal 'True Man' and 'Energy Max' Drug Products
FDA has asked America True Man Health Inc. to recall its True Man Sexual Energy Nutrient Capsules and Energy Max Energy Supplement Men's Formula Capsules because the agency considers the products to be illegal drugs that contain potentially harmful ingredients. The products are often advertised as "all-natural" alternatives to approved erectile dysfunction (ED) drugs, but they contain substances similar in structure to approved ED drugs.


Animal Product Recall:
One lot of Hartz Vitamin Care for Cats
Reason for recall: possible Salmonella contamination


*****
How is your week going?

Labels: ,


N Posted by Rain at 11/07/2007 12:23:00 AM

10 Comments

  • Blogger choochoo posted at 1:26 AM  
    my wallet kinda has the same purpose as my handbag, which is to collect all the useless crap that I happen to stumble upon. Underneath my bed is worse than my wallet and my handbag put together. 'Nuf said.
  • Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful posted at 9:51 AM  
    Thanks for the nod Rain and all the compliments. Especially the pirate one. I try my best and love the pirate culture. I have a lot of pirate fantasies as you can imagine. And I like to exude sexiness.

    I really appreciate your supporting my art. It's a little too "outsider" for many in this sleepy little retirement town. I have never done anything "normal" it seems and I am always going against the grain. I'm proud to be a weird artist with a wild mind and imagination.

    A true independent soul and I see the same thing in you, which I highly respect and admire in a person. I like "different" people who blaze their own trail.

    Great answers by the way and I'm glad we agree on answer 19. It's an art and a lovely perk in life I find.

    I also enjoy mental masturbation, the brain I've found can be a major erogenous zone. Erotic talk and writing does it big time for me.
  • Blogger Rain posted at 12:41 PM  
    Oh my, I have already received two private emails on this post. The first comes from Poppy, wanting to know what the definition of “Outsider Art” is...

    The term Outsider Art was coined by art critic Roger Cardinal in 1972 as an English synonym for Art Brut (which literally translates as "Raw Art" or "Rough Art"), a label created by French artist Jean Dubuffet to describe art created outside the boundaries of official culture; Dubuffet focused particularly on art by insane asylum inmates.
    While Dubuffet's term is quite specific, the English term "Outsider Art" is often applied more broadly, to include certain self-taught or Naive art makers who were never institutionalized. Typically, those labeled as Outsider Artists have little or no contact with the institutions of the mainstream art world; in many cases, their work is "discovered" only after their deaths. Much Outsider Art illustrates extreme mental states, unconventional ideas, or elaborates fantasy worlds.
    Outsider Art has emerged as a successful art marketing category (an annual Outsider Art Fair has taken place in New York since 1992); thus the term is sometimes misapplied as a catch-all marketing label for art created by people outside the "art world" mainstream, regardless of their circumstances or the content of their work. Since 2000 the EUWARD, the European Award for painting and graphic arts by mentally handicapped artists, is providing this art with an international forum.

    The second email is from “Janice” whose husband was recently diagnosed as “Bipolar”. Apparently before his diagnoses he had ‘a weak sex drive’ and now that he is on his medications it has dropped to “no sex drive at all”.

    First and foremost Janice I urge you to go with your husband to each and every doctor’s appointment, read everything you can about bipolar disorder and join a support group. I recommend two books, “An Unquiet Mind, A Memoir of Moods and Madness” and Touched with Fire, Manic-Depressive Illness and the Artistic Temperament” both by Kay Redfield Jamison. Also, please visit NAMI @http://www.nami.org and NIMH @ http://www.nimh.nih.gov to get the latest information on Bipolarism.

    With that being said, you must remember that no two people have the same symptoms when it comes to any mental illness. My diagnoses are Rapid Cycling and Mixed State Bipolarism so I have often engaged in “risky sexual behaviors”. I have been blessed with a natural high sex drive, am a huge flirt and a hopeless romantic. Does this mean that I have fucked “anyone and everyone”? No, I have not had many partners and I have NEVER been ashamed of anything I have done with those partners.

    I truly hope this answers you questions Janice. Please feel free to contact me anytime!

    Hi ChooChoo!
    I refuse to carry a handbag or a purse because it would become my own “catch all” for useless crap. LOL.

    James,
    Being a pirate does have its advantages doesn’t it? Exuding sexiness is definitely one them ;0) Arrr!
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 1:46 PM  
    “Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? Yes, last weekend and he made me feel like the most beautiful and sexiest woman alive.”
    That has nothing to do with me Sissy, you are a very confident, beautiful and sexy woman. Any man would be proud to have you at their arm. Always yours, Tiny
  • Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful posted at 7:54 PM  
    Hmm I had never heard the term "Outsider Art" but that completely describes my style. I always say that I'm somewhere in between abstract and surreal but "outsider art" seems to nail it.

    I showed my art to an art critic on one of my other blogs and he didn't say anything. Except saying that I "don't want him to look at my art because he's an art critic."

    Snobs and vampires. That's why I shun the conventional art world and the conventional world at large.

    I blaze my own trail and won't change my ways to please or appease anyone. I probably will be an artist recognized after I'm dead. That just seems how I always saw it ending up. I could be wrong however but given the amount of sales that I've had it will most likely be the latter.

    That's o.k. though too because I just love to paint and express myself in whatever way I can. And painting really gives me that freedom to explore my mind.
  • Blogger Marie posted at 9:11 PM  
    Just dropping by to say hello! I have a new post and profile picture. So check them out. The photo is recent and yes I really look like the picture.
  • Blogger tomshideaway posted at 6:57 AM  
    My weeks going well Rain!! I picked up a new Red Sox Hat and I watched the Patriots beat the Colts!! Thank GOD I've never needed any E.D. meds!!
  • Blogger Rain posted at 11:20 AM  
    Tiny~ After twenty years of friendship, you still have the ability to make me blush. Thank you, I had a wonderful time at the wedding. smooches!

    James~
    There is something about the immediacy, the honesty, the highly personal content of Outsider Art and artists that speaks directly to my spirit. I would rather be in a room or a yard full of Outsider Art and artists than one full of almost any contemporary mainstream gallery, museum or studio art.

    I think that the reason this work has such an impact on me is because in it I can readily see the pure creative human impulse made manifest without the diluting and crippling effects of art history or formal training.

    Marie~
    You are a beautiful and sexy pirate girl! Keep up the good work :)

    Tom~
    Hey handsome, I lost five dollars to my dad on that game. I knew I should have picked the Patriots! Grr., oh well, I will know better next time.

    I wonder if the "True Man Sexual Energy Nutrient Capsules" have the same side effects as the approved ED meds. I have a friend whose husband actually suffered from an erection that lasted for hours...and he ended up in the ER.
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 12:47 PM  
    I agree Miss Rainy, Outsider Art is wonderful! Thanks for introducing me to it and taking me with you to the galleries that show it.

    Much love, Candy
  • Blogger Handsome B. Wonderful posted at 10:06 AM  
    I too would rather be with free spirit artists who refuse to play the politics of the art world.

    I'm working on a detailed piece right now that you might really like. It involves the Buddha, the planets and the sun. As well as some morse code.
  • Post a Comment

    « Home