Monday, March 24, 2008

Hunky Mondays

One for the ladies...



One for the guys...


Thank you for the images Benita,
you are a peach!
First I would like to say Happy Birthday to Brittnee, Skylar and David! May all your wishes come true!
Also, I want to congratulate my friend Brian over at An Audience of One, he married his childhood sweetheart, Terri in Las Vegas! I wish them both peace, harmony and many hot, steamy nights in the years to come ;0)
Okay everyone, have a great week!

Labels: ,


N Posted by Rain at 3/24/2008 06:06:00 AM

4 Comments

  • Blogger tomshideaway posted at 8:29 AM  
    So good of you to think of us guys
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 2:22 PM  
    Dayum...he looks like a tasty lollipop
  • Blogger SBB posted at 9:34 AM  
    That poor naked girl needs someone to take care of her ... I volunteer! :)
  • Blogger McM posted at 11:16 AM  
    I volunteer for the girl, too. What should I do now?
  • Post a Comment

    « Home