Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Googlism

I have seen this on many blogs out there and I decided to try it myself.
I am sorry I don't know who to give credit for it.
Go here and try it for yourself, it's fun!


Googlism for Rain

Rain is fine.
Rain is intensifying.
Rain is measured.
Rain is not a myth.
Rain is not my Indian name.
Rain is saints' biggest distraction.
Rain is wet.
Rain is barely a drop it the bucket.
Rain is a four letter word.
Rain is a silent invisible killer.
Rain is coming down.
Rain is officially recorded.
Rain is a menace.
Rain is gone.
Rain is cold.
Rain is murmuring.
Rain is a pain.
Rain is far worse than thought.
Rain is thinking.
Rain is coming ohmygod!
Rain is a biter.
Rain is good for the soul.
Rain is god's great end.
Rain is over and gone.

N Posted by Rain at 4/18/2006 10:59:00 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home