Thursday, May 04, 2006

Day Five



For those who haven't gassed up their cars in the last week, three words of advice: Bring more money.

The cost of a 10-gallon fill-up jumped about $1.60 in San Diego County over the past week, as the average price for a gallon of regular unleaded spiked to $3.34, according to a survey from the Utility Consumers' Action Network.

That's up 16 cents from a week ago and 56 cents in the past month!

My father came over this morning and asked if I would look up the Sheriff's Departments web site and see if Punky had been arrested or if a warrant has been issued in his name. The unfortunate part of this request is that I have the site in my favorites. Sigh. The good news is that he is not in jail and there has been no warrant issued.

Five Things That I Like About Me

My glass is always half full, never the other way around.
I pick and choose my battles, carefully.
I don't spend money frivolously.
I am not overly emotional.
I am loyal.

This exercise here has not been an easy one for me and despite those around me who constantly point out my faults, I have found that it has helped me with my self esteem. I am now convinced that I am worthy of all goodness that life has to offer. I feel better about me and I am starting to like what I see in the mirror. Does this mean that in five days my self esteem went from very low to high? No, it is for me only beginning.

N Posted by Rain at 5/04/2006 06:59:00 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home