Wednesday, May 03, 2006

Five Things Day Four



On this day in 1937, Margaret Mitchell's novel, Gone With the Wind, wins the Pulitzer Prize. The book, published in June 1936, became one of the best-selling novels of all time. The motion picture, made in 1939, became one of the most profitable films in history.

This is one of my all time favorite books.

I also think she was very pretty.


My son Punky was ordered by the court to show up at 9:00am at the First Conviction Program today. He had asked for a ride saying he would be here this morning and Punky never showed up. I am not going to call and check up on him, he is an adult. Perhaps he will find the time to get in touch and return Rainman's call.

Anyways, here are my Five Things That I Like About Me...

  • I like my belly button.
  • I live by my morals and my values.
  • I appreciate my family and friends.
  • I have a good set of legs.
  • I am considerate.

N Posted by Rain at 5/03/2006 01:37:00 AM

1 Comments

  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 12:11 PM  
    I like how you live by your morals and your values, that's a very attractive trait.

    So are a good set of legs but that's a whole different issue!
  • Post a Comment

    « Home