Saturday, April 22, 2006

Trying To Be Positive

This is my horoscope for today…

"A sense of pessimism could take root within your soul today. Your thoughts may be serious in nature, and you may be prone to concentrating on the negative aspects of the circumstances in which you find yourself. Others might be put off by your limiting and negative outlook. You can find relief by engaging in relaxing activities such as exercise, writing, or meditation to balance your mood. Even taking a few moments to recall a happy memory before having any conversations can shift your mood. Everyone you speak to today will likely appreciate your willingness to see the positive aspects of any topic."


Sometimes these horoscopes are eerily accurate! I am trying to remain positive and it is so hard! My family is not making it easy… Right now the only family member that is not effecting me is my dog Rascal. Maybe I’ll ditch all of my family and Rascal and I will head to the beach.
Anyone that wants to join us are welcome!

N Posted by Rain at 4/22/2006 11:45:00 AM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home