Thursday, October 19, 2006

Being Grateful




Today I am grateful for;


We finally had some rainfall in our county. Wahoo!
The smell of rain.
Taking a walk in the morning or during a rain shower.
Hugging someone you really love in the pouring rain.
Long, slow deep kisses in the rain.
Taking off your clothes before we hit the front door.
Your smell, your touch and that sweet, sweet taste...unforgettable.
Waking up in the morning to find a love note on my brief case.
Seeing the sun break through a patch of clouds after two days of rain and realizing that today will be a good day!

What are you grateful for today? Comments are always appreciated.

Labels:


N Posted by Rain at 10/19/2006 12:58:00 AM

2 Comments

  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 1:36 AM  
    Wow, sounds like you had a wonderful day.

    I'm most grateful right now for having someone in my life who is willing to sacrifice something he wants rather badly to buy me a camera that I didn't want half as badly, so that I could take pictures at the drifting, which only occurs 4 times a year.
  • Blogger tomshideaway posted at 8:59 PM  
    Grateful that the doctor gave me some vicodin on Saturday and that kidney Stone aint hurtin so bad!!

    Also good to see there are people out there like you who have their priorities in order for the Holidays..Handmade gifts, ecards and a little love should be all we need!
  • Post a Comment

    « Home