Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Hunky Tuesdays..Not Work Safe

For the ladies....

Thanks for the image Benita!


Dayum! He is hot...


One for the guys...




Thanks for the image Benita!

Wet and sexy...



"When a woman has an uncontrollable desire to have sex all the time at the expense of her hygiene, safety, and personal health, we call it “nymphomania.” When a man experiences the same thing, we call it “Tuesday.”~ Anthony Burch



While surfing the web I came across this and I thought I would share it will all of you.







Image from gigglesugar.com


Okay, people. Help me out here. What the heck could that circled item be?? All I know is, this is shaping up to be one hell of a party! Nachos and ice cream and sluts, oh my! Screw Trader Joe's man, I'm all about Raffles!
Have a great week everyone....

Labels:


N Posted by Rain at 7/31/2007 12:15:00 AM

6 Comments

  • Blogger Marie posted at 10:13 AM  
    I love the first pic! Let me at him! Het is super hot! Yes, I would be curious to know what a 6.95 slut is. Very interesting.
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 1:39 PM  
    Sissy

    Dam I thought I told ye that picture be only fer yer eyes! ;)

    Ye cook a fine meal fer yer gentleman o' fortune! I love ye lass an' ye will always be havin' me heart...

    Your Pirate
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 5:30 PM  
    I haven't got a clue what "slut" is. I'd like to know too. I was going to amkea joke about it most likely being exactly what it is since the invoice is from a hotel in Asia, but the Raffles is one of Singapore's higher-class places so it probably isn't. thats way too cheap for high-class hired company :D
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 7:41 AM  
    Does it matter? All i want to know is where i can get a slut for 6.25, usually they cost way more, especially when you pick them up at a bar
  • Blogger tomshideaway posted at 8:37 AM  
    Whoever did the shopping forgot the whipped cream and I don't like my sluts with Garlic!!
  • Blogger Simply Bananas posted at 10:13 AM  
    the first pic I could have went all day without seeing, the second pic was good though, it at least washed the image of the first pic away before it could burn into my brain. Where do we buy sluts at now?
  • Post a Comment

    « Home