Monday, August 06, 2007

Being thankful

I am thankful for;
  • The Gift of Choice. Destiny is not a matter of chance; it is a matter of choice.
  • For every minute of everyday that I am alive.
  • Trusting enough to give life another chance and to stay open for surprises.
  • My well stocked refrigerator, thanks to Pirate :)
  • My body: I'm not the sexist, most beautiful woman in the world but I'm sexy, pretty and wonderful in my own individual way.
  • Going skinny dipping with friends along with the laughter that comes with it!
  • Being at peace with my sexuality and embracing all that comes with it.
  • Being told that I am worthy of love and reminded that I should not settle for anything less.
  • Sitting on the beach with Candy, sharing memories of our past and our hopes for the future.
My thought for the day....

Equal loving partners may decide to change their physical HABITS to please each other -- but a person should NOT be asked to change their LIFESTYLE, PERSONALITY, HOBBIES, or CAREER CHOICES in order to be in that relationship.

How was your weekend?

Labels:


N Posted by Rain at 8/06/2007 03:05:00 PM

8 Comments

  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 3:46 PM  
    That painting looks just like you Miss Rainy...and Candy too! Were you the models for it???

    I just want you to know that I am thankful for our friendship :)

    See you tonight!

    Samantha
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 6:19 PM  
    That painting is eerie my lady... At first glance I thought it was you...is this painting in your collection?

    My word for the day...

    An*tic*i*pa*tion

    just a couple of hours until I can taste your sweet... ;)

    Your Pirate
  • Blogger Marie posted at 7:17 PM  
    Great post! You have inspired me to write a post like this.
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 8:24 PM  
    I had a good weekend but today I'm thankful for the Coconut Cream Pie someone brought over for desert!!
  • Blogger SBB posted at 9:28 AM  
    Skinny dipping?! --Swoons --

    :)
  • Blogger Rain posted at 11:54 AM  
    Samantha~ Thank you sweetie.

    Pirate~ you naughty man**giggles** I'll make you strawberry kiwi shortcake anytime you want!

    Marie~ Counting my blessings each week does wonders for my sanity. Try it, it works!

    Tom~ You lucky guy. I wish someone would bring me coconut cream pie!

    Tech, I emailed you today, any help would be appreciated. Yep skinny dippin' is fun and keeps me young at heart.
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 6:08 PM  
    wonderful things to be grateful for.
  • Blogger SBB posted at 7:21 PM  
    I emailed you back! I hope it helps.

    Order Murder by Dewey Decimal here!
  • Post a Comment

    « Home