Someone sent me this Meme a while ago and for the life of me I can't remember who it was or what its official name is...sorry. If you sent it to me please let me know so I can link back to you.
1. MY ROCK STAR NAME: (first pet & current car),
2. MY GANGSTA NAME: (favorite ice cream flavor, favorite cookie),
Sherbet Snicker Doodle :)
3. MY DETECTIVE NAME: (favorite color, favorite animal),
4. MY SOAP OPERA NAME: (middle name, city where you were born),
5. MY SUPERHERO NAME: (”The” + 2nd favorite color, favorite drink),
The Green Tea
6. MY NASCAR NAME: (the first names of your grandfathers),
7. MY WITNESS PROTECTION NAME: (mother’s & father’s middle names),
8. MY TV WEATHER ANCHOR NAME: (Your 5th grade teacher’s last name, a major city that starts with the same letter),
Whitrock Wichita (No I did not make this up!)
9. MY SPY NAME: (your favorite season/holiday, flower),"
Christmas Sweet Pea... Hmm, I like it!
10. MY CARTOON NAME: (favorite fruit, article of clothing you’re wearing right now + “ie” or “y”)
11. MY HIPPY NAME: (What you ate for breakfast, your favorite tree),
Banana Willow (you really have no idea how much this name "fits" me ;0)
12. YOUR ROCKSTAR TOUR NAME: (”The” + your fave hobby/craft, fave weather element + “Tour”),
The Sexual Rain Tour...What? It says my favorite hobby!
I must admit this was fun! I am not going to tag anyone with it, please feel free to use it on your own site. :)
YOU can recycle CELL PHONES! Your old cell phone can be harmful to the environment if thrown into the trash. Cell phones contain materials such as lead, arsenic, nickel, cadmium other materials which can pollute the ground and water. One cell phone, tossed into a landfill, can pollute up to 40,000 gallons of groundwater! Now there's a new way for you to recycle your unwanted cell phone and protect California's environment...Recycle That Phone! Click here to learn more.
The 3 Stages Of Life
1) You believe in Santa Claus
2) You don't believe in Santa Claus
3) You are Santa Claus
Have a safe weekend everyone!
N Posted by Rain at 12/14/2007 11:06:00 PM