Friday, August 15, 2008

Telling Secrets...

'My
My Secrets Survey
What's in your wallet? - Ten dollars and various club shopping cards
What's under your bed? - A treasure box full of items from my past
What's on that way top shelf or in the very far back of your closet? - My mothers wedding gown
What's in your underwear drawer? - Lots of lace and silk
What's in the trunk of your car? - An emergency roadside kit
What's in your desk or locker? - pens, paper clips...the usual stuff
Do you have a super-secret hiding place and what's in it? - I can't tell you that, it would no longer be a super secret :0)
Do you feel guilty about something right now, if yes what? - nope
What is the most embarassing thing in your room right now? - My plastic grass and jelly bean stash
Have you done something recently you hope no one finds out about? - Hmm, I am not telling
What is your last thought before you fall asleep? - Tomorrow is a new day
How long have those leftovers been in the fridge? - Leftovers?? What is that? I have teenagers in my house :)
If I confiscated your computer and took a look around....what would I find? - Lots of top secret stuff
Do you sleep with anything? - nope
What is your midnight snack weakness? - Toasted peanut butter and jelly sandwich
Have you ever you shop lifted? - no
Have you ever vandalized anything? - no
Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight? - Yes on many occasions
What do you wait until no one is looking to do? - Dip my finger in the frosting on a cake
Have you told the truth in this survey? - Yes
Take This My Secrets Survey and other http://www.quizopolis.com/">Fun Surveys at Quizopolis.com




This is what I'll be doing this weekend....

What are your plans?

Labels:


N Posted by Rain at 8/15/2008 12:59:00 PM

3 Comments

  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 11:31 PM  
    putting together a new computer and rearranging our study... apparently
  • Blogger tomshideaway posted at 5:42 AM  
    The past weekend I saw the Grandkids, coming weeken I'll probably be working !!
  • Blogger Mahmudur Rahman posted at 4:05 AM  
    This is my pleasure to know your secrets. Thanks a lot.

    http://dewdropofjupiter.blogspot.com/
  • Post a Comment

    « Home