Friday, September 21, 2007

TGIF




Yesterday I received a phone call from my son Rusty; he is back in San Diego! It was so good to hear his voice and I will be able to visit him sometime tomorrow. Wahoo!


As I said before (here) I have had to put a gag order on myself concerning Rusty’s criminal case for his victim’s safety as well as ours. Hopefully by the end of the month my family as well as Rusty’s victims will finally have some closure from this horrible ordeal.



I am looking forward to a relaxing weekend and I will be supervising a list of 'to do' chores that need to be done by Rainman and Joe around the house. Afterwards I want to take them out to dinner and take in a movie.


Have a good weekend everyone!

Labels: ,


N Posted by Rain at 9/21/2007 09:53:00 AM

5 Comments

  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 11:03 AM  
    You have a rough week ahead of you... Just remember that we are here for you always.

    Candy
  • Blogger choochoo posted at 4:16 AM  
    Hope you had a good weekend. I'm sure everything'll work out in the end for you and Rusty. Loved the cartoon:)
  • Blogger mikster posted at 9:57 AM  
    I hope you had a great weekend. Supervising chores is always the best way to get them done in my opinion. But I'm pretty lazy too.
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 3:40 PM  
    Babygirl I am sorry that you are having to deal with all of this with Rusty.

    Drug/alcohol addictions change people and they do things to feed those adictions that they would not normally do in their right state of mind. Today Rusty is not the same person that he was a year ago and I am sure that you see that when you visit him.

    There is a light at the end of this tunnel, and I have faith that Rusty can and will change for the better. When you come over tonight I have a letter for you to give to the judge prior to sentencing. I really hope that it will help him with his case.

    Hold on to your faith honey and he will see you through this. I am keeping you and your entire family in my prayers.

    (((hugs)))
    Manny
  • Blogger tomshideaway posted at 8:33 PM  
    Hope all is well with Rusty, don't try dancing like that cartoon or you will break something!!
  • Post a Comment

    « Home