Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Bubbles, Bubbles Everywhere Bubbles

Lover's Rain

As the rain falls from the deepen sky
I picture you and I running from its fury
Hand in hand, laughing all the way
To my door were we stop

You gaze into my eyes and tell me of your desires
To love me in the warmness of the summers rain
To feel the drops fall onto our passions
To see the heat from the coolness of the showers

The power that wills me to see
The rain fall from your exquisite form
Your gentle rain felt caress leaves me for want
Love me beneath the rain of summers delight
Show me the rainbow that follows the lover's rain
Oh fill me with thy drops of summer's desires.
~Patricia Gale

I received ten phone calls in a one hour from my son Punky today.
Ten fricking calls. Hello... Leave a message after the beep.
What? You can't leave a message?
I will call you back, at my convenience of course.
A half an hour passes, then he leaves three very detailed messages on what I need to do for him.
It's funny, I did not realize that I have been hired as my sons new personal secretary.
The requirements for such a job include, being on call 24 hours a day, no pay, no benefits and no vacation time!
Needless to say he wasn't very happy when I turned him down and I did listen to him until he became verbally abusive.
Before you ask, yes I want to help him.
On my own terms and at my own choosing and that's not to his liking.
He is in this position because of his own doing and I hope one day he will figure that out for himself.

The rest of my day was wonderful.
I spent a lot of time outdoors and there were huge puffy clouds in the sky, absolutely beautiful!
My roses are starting to bloom and the grass is finally green again.
I was invited to blow bubbles with my neighbor's kids.
I've forgotten how much fun that really is.
Watching the bubbles float higher and higher in the sky!
Okay I admit it doesn't take much to amuse me. :-}
I like the simple things in life.
I don't take much for granted because I am fully aware of just how long "forever" truly is.
I've learned to slow down a little bit and not to be in such a rush to get to the stop light.
Life is just to short.


N Posted by Rain at 3/29/2006 11:14:00 PM

0 Comments

Post a Comment

« Home