Friday, November 03, 2006

Being Thankful




Today I am thankful for;

My friend Jules, over at The Theater of the Absurd son Josh, survived a horrible accident and is alive. Please continue to keep Jules and Josh in your prayers.

Another friend FLS over at The Fat Lady Sings is feeling better and is posting again. Also, I want to thank her for introducing me to all the wonderful writers that posted in her absence.


Also, my friend Tech over at 51313 Harbor Street is finally seeing his play Murder at the Witch's Cottage (which he also the Author and Director) come into reality. Break a Leg my friend!


Luna, over at LunaStone Designs for designing my template and working so diligently with me to make all the changes on my site. Luna is a true professional and I highly recommend her services to anyone. Go on over, have a lookise and tell her Rain sent you.


My readers. Each and everyone one of you that have taken the time to comment or send me a email. I appreciate all of you, thank you.


Have a safe weekend everyone! Comments are always appreciated.

Labels:


N Posted by Rain at 11/03/2006 10:16:00 AM

3 Comments

  • Blogger Lyndon posted at 9:04 PM  
    Have a great weekend as well Rain :-)
  • Anonymous Anonymous posted at 12:14 AM  
    Glad your friend's son is better. Hope things continue to improve for them.

    I answered your questions in more detail on my blog, but in case you don't see it; yes on all counts.
  • Blogger SBB posted at 11:51 AM  
    Thanks for the good wishes! :)
  • Post a Comment

    « Home