Today I am grateful for;
- Knowing that most of the things I am grateful for cannot be purchased. They are experienced.
- The life and path I chose for myself at a young age.
- I am grateful for my belief in a higher power and creator.
- My legs because I love walking and riding my bike for the pure pleasure it brings.
- Knowing the sun will come up tomorrow, no matter how grey today is.
- Having the strength to do things that scare me
- Learning to meditate and understanding how significant it is to still my mind so that I can touch my emotions
- Being able to distant myself from the actions of others so that everything they do doesn’t directly affect me
- My freedom to walk this earth as I please – this is a privilage many women around the world do not have
- Counseling, without which I would have caved long ago to the dark side.
After seeing this video, I really want one of these. Warning this is NOT worksafe!
Okay everyone, have a great weekend!
Labels: Being Grateful, misc
N Posted by Rain at 8/22/2008 12:16:00 PM
Rav`N posted at 8:04 PM
*lol* ah, doesn't technology take us to strange and wonderful places?
love those pirate posters you have cycling in your menu bar btw
jedimerc posted at 2:54 AM
Some nice things to be grateful for... I can relate to a few of them, and probably need remember others...
er... that video.. um, whoa. Inventive, clever and um.. whoa :)
Mahmudur Rahman posted at 4:03 AM
Today I am grateful for I am reading this article. Thanks a lot and best of luck.